As a person advances in age, the effects are typically seen most prominently on the face in the form of wrinkles, fine lines, furrows, and the sagging of the chin and jowls.
For the most enticing facial rejuvenation and affordable dramatic results, patients are seeking a facelift in Cancun, or a rhytidectomy, as it is medically denoted.
A facelift encompasses the abstraction of excess fat and skin, the tightening of underlying muscles, and the repositioning the skin around the face and neck for a toned, more refreshed appearance.
Quick Facts of Facelift
- Facelift Cancun grants you natural looking results, insignificant complication rates, less pain and a quick return to your everyday favorite activities.
- Facelift Cancun is delivered by top-rated plastic surgeons with excellent backgrounds in the realms of plastic surgery care.
- A facelift cannot repair conditions such as sagging eyebrows, extra skin and fatty deposits in the upper and lower eyelids, or wrinkles near the mouth. Combining facelift Cancun with a forehead lift, eyelid surgery, nose reshaping or laser resurfacing can treat these other areas.
- Facelift incisions are frequently located in a low-key area, and are based on unique tailored approaches to your surgery protocol.
- Recovery time for facelift Cancun varies, however, the greatest amount of swelling occurs 24 to 48 hours after surgery. Most bruising will disappear within two weeks.
- Patient must temporarily avoid exposure to direct sunlight and, for the long-term, be diligent about taking measures to protect their skin after facelift surgery in Cancun.
Get a FREE quote for Facelift
Once you click the button you will receive your quote in your email within a few minutes and we will never spam you.