The medical field of hair loss and hair transplantation is changing lives every day. Hair transplant specialists in Cancun are winning praise in the hair restoration field as patients all over the globe are enjoying the rewards of hair restoration surgery performed in state-of-the-art Cancun settings.
Hair transplant surgeons in Cancun are providing world-class hair transplant results using proven, leading techniques.
A good hair transplant candidate encompasses good donor density, good donor laxity and realistic expectations. Explore what Cancun plastic surgeons have to offer, as they continue to raise the bar for meticulous care offered to all hair loss sufferers.
If you are interested in learning more about FUE hair transplant in Cancun, please visit our hair transplant website.
Quick Facts of Hair Transplant Cancun
- Receding hair is common and affects nearly 50% of men between the ages of 40 to 50. Men can profit from hair transplant in Cancun.
- Women with hair loss often suffer from diffuse thinning all over the scalp rather than in a distinct pattern. Women can benefit from hair loss treatments in Cancun.
- Hair transplant surgeons in Cancun offer pioneering techniques, recognized as important surgical breakthroughs in the hair transplant field.
- Alopecia Areata is an autoimmune skin disorder which causes hair loss. The immune system, which usually attacks bacteria, viruses and other foreign bodies, instead attacks hair follicles resulting in hair loss on the scalp and sometimes on other areas of the body.
- Most patients traveling to Cancun for hair transplant surgery take just 5 to 7 days off from work. Hair transplant surgery is often completed in one session.
- World-class surgeons, Dr. Roberto Guerrero Zazueta and Dr. Reynaldo Isaac Espinosa Chiu make it promising to transplant hair without the need for scalpels or stitches.
Plastic Surgery Clinics in Cancun
Once you click the button you will receive your quote in your email within a few minutes and we will never spam you.